During summer time there are 2 vessels who depart from Piraeus port for visitors who wish to travel to Sifnos by ferry.
West Cyclades islands ferry liners depart from
Piraeus port to…
- Kythnos island (Merichas port)
- Serifos island (Livadi port)
- Sifnos island (Kamares port)
- Milos island (Adamas port)
and back again in the same route….
from Milos to Sifnos – Serifos – Kythnos – Piraeus.
- AGIOS GEORGIOS (ΑΓΙΟΣ ΓΕΩΡΓΙΟΣ) of Cyclades Ferries www.cycladesferries.gr
- ADAMANTIOS KORAIS (ΑΔΑΜΑΝΤΙΟΣ ΚΟΡΑΗΣ) of Zante Ferries www.zanteferries.gr
Duration of the trip with both ferries is about five hours long.
A fast passenger & car ferry is also connecting Sifnos with Piraeus and neighborhood West Cyclades islands during summertime.The fast ferry doesn’t approach to Kythnos island so the trip to Sifnos is much shorter lasting about three hours.
- SPEEDRUNNER 3 of Aegean Speed lines www.aegeanspeedlines.gr
Sifnos has ferry connection with many more Cyclades islands as Paros, Syros, Santorini, Andros, Folegandros and Crete (from Milos).
For timetables, tickets reservations and Sifnos ferry connection with Cyclades islands please visit… www.openseas.gr